Research is the Critical First Step in Formulating a Winning Digital Strategy
This information will give us a good indication and a starting point for your own traffic strategy. As with most long-term strategies, putting all eggs in one basket is rarely a good idea. So we would recommend focusing on multiple traffic sources/strategies. These strategies include SEO to increase your organic traffic, social media, paid advertising like Goggle AdWords and Facebook/Instagram Ads, affiliate marketing, email campaigns, etc. Multiple sources of traffic will provide you with multiple sources of sales and will make your business less volatile to possible negative changes affecting any single source.
Most importantly, we would continually monitor every single traffic source to ensure that you are getting required return on your investment.
We craft clear digital strategies that deliver long term success
With modern consumers constantly being online, adding digital strategy to your overall marketing strategy is an absolute must. Your on-line presence can’t be successful without a plan for attracting leads and converting them into customers. We analyse the findings of research and business analysis and create a digital strategy, a plan for maximising business benefits of technology initiatives. This roadmap becomes a reference point for all future activities. It is a working document which gets updated regularly as market conditions, technology, and other factors change.
Digital strategy goals
The ultimate goal of a digital strategy is to facilitate the development of a sales funnel that attracts and converts customers in a consistent, predictable way with a measurable return on investment. Websites, social media, CRM systems, content strategy and marketing automation systems all play a part in defining the digital strategy for any business.
How we build an effective digital strategy
- Assess your current situation.
- Research and analyse your market and business environment.
- Choose the most effective digital activities that will bring your the most value.
- Create an engaging strategy in line with your budget.
Main elements of a winning digital strategy
- A detailed and well-thought-out sitemap
- Clearly defined user paths
- Mockups of key pages on your website
- Alignment of your on-line presence with offline sales processes
- Conversion rate optimisation strategy
- Content strategy
- Digital marketing plan that includes SEO, social media, paid advertising and email marketing activities.
- Continual monitoring and fine-tuning and optimisation of KPIs